Monday 19 March 2012

Song Of The Day: Bob Marley - Is This Love (I Wanna Love You)



I don't know why, but I just couldn't stop listening to this song today.
It's unexplainable, some people might not agree totally with his lifestyle (I kinda love him, maybe too much) but no matter your argument, even if you're not a reggae person, you just can't help loving this song.
This song is a legendary classic, and will always remain an all time favorite.  Doesn't matter the time, place, or audience you play it for (except in a church) you're sure to get a positive reception.
Doesn't matter if it's a crowd of oldies, rockers, hipsters or hardcore hip-hop heads, they are sure to sway to the song.
If you've never heard this song, then you sure are new to this planet, or have probably lived all your live in a monastery.
So Ladies and Gentlemen!
Welcome to the show!!
Enjoy the Music!!!
I Wanna Love You!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment