Friday 9 March 2012

Double Birth Day Wishes.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JACINTA

Today is one of the Happiest days of my lives, Two of my best friends are celebrating their birthday, and I'm very happy for them.
I may not have a lot of friends, But I've learned to value the few friends that I have, and I've never regretted having anyone of them as a friend.
Celebrating their Birthday today are Timothy and Jacinta. Interestingly, they were both born on the same day, in the same year, and have me as a friend in common, but to the best of my knowledge have never meet each other, still they remain two of the greatest friends I've ever had.
I met Timothy through his relationship with my elder brother, and he has been like an elder brother to me, teaching me stuffs I might never learn from anyone else, and giving me priceless advice that have helped in shaping my life.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO TIMOTHY
I met Jacinta in the first year of my senior secondary school. (High School) We didn't become best of friends immediately, but I had a lot of admiration and respect for her, because not only was she beautiful, but she was also well behaved and Highly intelligent. This made me yearn to know more about her, and over the years I had the privilege of getting closer to her, and knowing her better, she became my friend and confidant, and I'm happy and will forever cherish every moment I spent with her (Speaking, chatting, calling or visiting.)
To two of my greatest friends ever (and my long time crush) I wish you both a Happy Birthday.
With long life filled with Joy, Satisfaction, Love, Success, and everything your Heart desires.
From a caring friend, to two Priceless Friends, I say a big....
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!" 

No comments:

Post a Comment