Wednesday 14 March 2012

Only Me???


I've never been one for having much friends, despite the fact I've always had a lot of people around me. I'm even surprised when I show up at a place and people greet me and I'm like, "sorry, have we meet before". some people think I'm being proud or do not want to acknowledge them, they don't know I actually find it difficult to remember faces.
In spite of this fact, I actually rely heavily on my friends, and trust them with all of my secrets. I'll never do something without seeking the opinion of at least two friends, and thankfully, their opinions a=have proved really valuable to me.
But then, I sometimes try to imagine if I'd never meet one of my friends, each time I do this, the picture always look incomplete, even the most distant of my friends and the long lost ones, their opinion have proved priceless at different times in my lives, and I'll remain forever grateful to every one of them.
I wouldn't be who I am without the contribution of each of you, I sometime look at my life as a collection of bits and piece of different people, and I can actually point at these people and say I am proud of them.
So, to all my inestimable friend, friends of endless and priceless virtues, I want to say a BIG "THANK YOU" to everyone of you.
Thank you for making me the person I am to you, I constantly pray for your well being everyday, and pray God grant everyone of you your heart desires.
God bless you all. (Amen).

No comments:

Post a Comment