Wednesday 9 May 2012

Song Of The Day: Taylor Swift - You're Not Sorry


 This is just the right song to dump an ex with. I don't know what might have inspired Taylor Swift to write this song, (I heard she mostly use the experiences of her friends) but if I ever have to break up with any girl, I'll try very much to call in on a radio program, ask them to play this song in commemoration of my ended relationship, and dedicate the song to my Ex.
 But it's a beautifully great piece of Music, Nice lyrics, and If I'm asked to rate it, I'll give it a 10/10.
 But if she actually wrote this song after a guy broke up with her, I'm really sorry for such a fellow, and let this serve as a warning to Him, Whenever He sees me, He'd better run, because I will "treat His fuck-up."



No comments:

Post a Comment