Thursday 6 September 2012

Photo Of The Day: 6-September-2012


Creativity, Innocence, Beauty, Imperfection, Perfection, Openness, Receptiveness, Friendship, New Beginning, Purity, Positivity,
A Book and A Pen
 I have no idea what's the attraction between me and blank pages, but one thing I do know is that you give me a blank page, a pen, and a free space, and I can write about virtually any subject that comes to mind.
 I just love books, and I mean all kind of books, from novels, to historical, comical to educational, but there is something about blank pages. It just calls out to you, asking you to fill it with whatever you like, you could decide to draw, or write a play, music, poem, whatever comes to mind.
 An book never rejects your choice of writing, it just accepts whatever you put on it, it is silent, giving you a clear head to think, and do what ever you feel like.
 A blank page stands for Life, Creativity, Innocence, Beauty, Imperfection, Perfection, Openness, Receptiveness, Friendship, New Beginning, Purity, and everything Positive.
 It can be your best companion if you know how to use it well. Interestingly, books and pen is what I spend the most of my money on right from my primary to secondary school, as well as after my school days. I could spend a fortune on books, just so I can put my thoughts to papers.
 My most priced material possession has to be my books, you may mess with me, my money, or any of my other belonging. But the moment you lay a hand on my book, without my permission, trust me, You've crossed a line.
 I can't believe I'm actually talking this much about blank pages, I think it's time I stop writing this, before someone begins to think I've gone bonkers.

No comments:

Post a Comment