Wednesday 11 April 2012

My Easter Experience

Where was I on Easter Day? I was at My Church's Camp.

 For those who do not already know, I am a member of the Deeper Life Bible Church, That means a lot of things, and holds a lot of benefits for me (More on that some other times). But it also means since I was born, I hardly ever spent a Christmas or Easter Day at home. I am always at the National Retreat. (or Camp as some people will rather call it).
 When I was younger, this made me constantly jealous of the other kids who were always celebrating these festive periods at home, and will make me green with jealousy with their tale of the experience festivities of the season, but as I got older, I began to realize that I was actually enjoying the benefit of investing in myself spiritually, mentally, educationally, socially and otherwise during these retreats, learning things I could never have learned elsewhere, and meeting people who changed my life forever.
 This made me have a change of perspective for these Church Retreats, and made me actually look forward to them twice every year, so far so good, I've never regretted being a part of this wonderful experience.
 I've decided to share with you all what I learned at this year's Deeper Life Easter Retreat, over the next couple of days, I'll share this on a new blog I'll be opening for this purpose.
 I also intend to share with you lessons I learn and notes I take from lectures, books, movies and events on this new blog.
 I intend to make the blog majorly for tips, facts, news, advice, pictures, and jokes.
 Hopefully, it should be up and running by the start of next week. I'll inform you as soon as it is done.
 I love You all, God Bless You All.

No comments:

Post a Comment