Tuesday 28 February 2012

Who Am I?



Think about a young boy who is determined to make a difference.
I'm not exactly the most knowledgeable, neither am I the most intelligent. I'm not an outstanding sportsman, neither am I an Awesome artiste. I might not be handsome or perfect, but one thing for sure, I am ME.
I've made a lot of mistakes (That makes me Human)
I've picked some wrong attitudes over the years (That's experimenting)
I've built a fortitude around my self to hide behind (That's me responding to Life)
I might not be lovable, friendly, or perfect, but There's a story behind it all.

I've decided to share with the world my daily activities and thoughts. This blog is gonna be like my Diary, Memoir, and Personal note book. I'll be sharing news and tips I pick from different websites and blogs, and adding my own perspective and views to them.

I'm entitled to my opinion, even when it seems religiously or morally wrong to you. It might also contradict yours, but I'll be glad to hear yours, so feel free to share your opinion with whatever I drop here by leaving your response/comment.

I'll be updating you on what I'm doing, what I'm listening to, which movie I'm seeing, My future plans, and other BIG and small things. Feel free to tell me how you feel about this things.

No comments:

Post a Comment